Friday, January 17, 2014

Your Girl is Insecure and Yeah I'm smiling

 
 
 

      Okay so I have no room to dish on anyone's insecurities, I have so many self-precieved flaws that I should be a case steady.  But today I was told I made a skinny bitch (somewhat pretty chic) feel insecure. I cannot tell a lie I'm smiling, I'm here to tell you that I had a Cheshire cat grin spread across my face like the Mississippi River.  So now I'm questioning myself wondering why it made me feel good that I made this girl feel this way.  And all I can come up with is that it somehow validates me and makes me feel beautiful even though I feel like a fat cow.  I'm guessing this is why women constantly tear down other women.  I mean it's hard to feel good for your sister-girl when you feel like shit your dam self.  So yeah, while I didn't mean to make home girl feel bad, I don't mind one bit.  Hey I'm working on self-improvement don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment