Monday, January 28, 2013

Wifey is that Me.

        So lets see some things that are on my mind.  How does someone you consider to be a decent friend or at least a good friend not tell you they were getting or got married.  I mean to find out that friend got married on facebook because he made and offhand comment about his wife was completely strange for me.  I mean I think my feelings are a little hurt behind this.  This has led to the further development of what is wifey material.  I tend to think that I am wifey material but since I am 33 and nobody's wife sources seem to disagree. :(

I pretty much know that no one reads my blogs so I'm going to write in any manner I see fit,  but back to topic what is wifey material or what is not.
  1. Do looks have anything to do with wife material?  Obviously not I am freaking gorgeous and this is not just a personal biased thing, people stop me and tell me I am beautiful all the time.  Also I can list millions of beautiful women who are single. Further evidence is that ugly and unattractive people have husbands i.e. Honey Boo Boo's mom.  Yeah thats a little depressing that the chunky, trailer park trash, baby momma who can't pronounce a decent grammetically correct sentence has a man and I don't.  So conclusion looks have nothing to do with wifey material.
  2. Does Weight have anything to do with being chosen to be somebodys's wife.  I'm gonna say yes because I pretty much feel that this is my one major flaw.  I got a cute face but I'm beyond thick in the waist.  And bump what you heard I'm not attracted to chunky and unattractive and since I've gained weight (ugly mofos) think they have a chance.  Where did the ugly guy get all his self esteem from.  Yeah it must have been Lil Wayne, Puffy, Rick Ross, 2 Chainz........ to many to name.  The difference being though is that those dudes have lots of money and with money comes a certain amount of swag.   Also there is unprecedented divorces where people claim that the other person is not who they married or wives who are not feeling as attractive after having babies.  So yes weight matters depending on the kind of spouse you want to attract.  I don't like mud puppies so I best be losing some of these tons of fun.
  3. I have no reasoning for this only to say is attitude does matter.  My attitude is very straight forward, blunt and in your face.  I put on a tough girl facade and just wait for someone to break it down.  I will stick you before you can focus on all the cracks in my shell.  This clearly puts up a barrier.  And this definitely is contributing factor in wifey material, but to change doesn't seem like me, so hmmmmmmnmm i would have to give up these points and hope that I can earn more points in another catagory.
  4. Loyalty, not sure if this appropriate or not.  Of course you want your spouse to be loyal but will you really know until you date her.  No no, I disagree with myself already loyalty is a big factor.  Married men are always coming at me because I am a single attractive female. Sassy freaky and pretty.  In my conversation I am very unimhibited.  So men want to fuck me but they don't want to wife.  Clearly they don't want a woman who will do to them what they will do to their wives.  The want to believe that their misses will be faithful (real or not its the perception.)  So that being said I am loyal to the bone, but that is not the perception that I give off.  So must be more aware of the ish that comes out of my mouth.
Well I am sure there are many more criteria that can be looked at but at the end of the day, I'm going to keep being me and hope that some guy will recognize me for the truly awesome person that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment