Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oral Pleasure

I have gotten 3 offers for oral sex.  Men try to act like there not thirsty but why offer to stick your face into womans sugar that you really don't know.  I mean what if I had a disease and there just willing to assume that I don't.  Makes me think I don't ever want to kiss them, if they go around offer to eat the coochy of every pretty girl they know.  I'm super lonely but I am thirsty enough to let anybody play with my kitty.  One gentlemen even said I could get a gift card, what the what do I have hoe written on my forehead.  I want to know how come I'm never offered the wifey position.  I don't hoe even though sometimes I act like I do.  I'm just a firm believer that a woman has a right to do all the same things as a man.  I'm bruttaly honest to the point of scary.  Okay thats enough of my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment